|Project Name||Martin Modern|
|Developer||Guocoland / First Bedok Land Pte Ltd|
|Site Area||15,936.1 sqm (171,535 sqft)|
|Gross Floor Area||44,622 sqm (480,307 sqft)|
|No of Blocks||2 Blocks|
|No of Storeys||30 Storeys|
|No of Units||450 units|
|No of Carpark Lots||Estimated 450 Lots|
|TOP||31 December 2021|
|Consultants||Master Architect – ipli Architects
Project Architect – ADDP Architects
Landscape Designer – ICN Design International
|Layout Type||Estimated Area (sqft)||No of Units|
|2 Bedroom + Study||880||90|
|3 Bedroom Premium||1,300||60|
Martin Modern Project Details Information
- Located at the corner of Martin Place and River Valley Close Within walking distance to Somerset MRT station the upcoming Great World MRT station along the Thomson-East Coast Line and the upcoming Fort Canning MRT station along the Downtown Line as well as Somerset station along the North South Line.
- Situated within the posh residential neighbourhood of Robertson Quay neighbourhood, a hip lifestyle destination with trendy wine bars, restaurant, cafes and retail shops.
Near Singapore River lifestyle corridor where one can take the River Taxi to the Central Business District.
- Minutes’ drive to Orchard Road, the Central Business District and Marina Bay.
- Proximity to established schools such as River Valley Primary School, School of the Arts Singapore (SOTA) and Singapore Management University.
- Approximately 8-min drive to the Civic District for arts and cultural treats with its museums, concert halls and art galleries.
- Approximately 15-min walk to Fort Canning Park and Alexandra Park Connector, providing avenues for cycling and jogging enthusiasts.
Martin Modern Condo Guocoland Singapore
Martin Place site is a private residential site by GuocoLand. The site is a prime location and is good for a condo project. Quek Leng Chan proprietor of Malaysia Hong Leong Group made a winning bid and the land cost him for S$595.1 million. Many claims that Chan has overpaid but it a business man deal and can’t give results before.
It cost around S$1,239 per sq.ft. per plot ratio and proved to be the highest price for the residential land site at tender by the state since 2009. Some part of the site is restricted to 20-Storey construction while rest can have a 30-storey height at the Construction site.
The site has been planned for 450 residential units. The site is located at Martin Place and close to River Valley. The site includes District 9 in the address. There will be a 2 blocks of 30 storeys and the top floor of the development will overlook the city area as there is a sky garden. The sky garden also overlooks the Singapore River as well as majestic views of Robertson Quay.
The condo site can be measured in few walking min. From MRT Station on Thomson-East Cost which is considered as one of the world’s greatest station. The Far travelling connection can also be easy due to the presence of this station nearby site and can attract buyers to our to this reason.
Families with children can show more interest because of River Valley Primary School and Robertson Quay F&B at a little distance from the new condo. Please see Martin Modern site plan and floor plans for more information.